PT Office Administrator Position
The Office Administrator duties for Board of Directors are as follows:
- Answer the telephone and respond to all queries including emails and voice messages in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
- Process and maintain volunteer applications and ensure police record checks are current and on file.
- Maintain information regarding current events in the area serviced by CS-SDM.
- Attend monthly board meetings and record, produce, file and mail (e-mail) minutes of Board meetings. Follow up on business arising from the meeting as instructed by the Board.
- Prepare and distribute agenda and materials for the monthly Board meetings electronically.
- Maintain an up to date list of Crime Stoppers Volunteers and Directors with complete contact information.
- Prepare correspondence at direction of Directors and Coordinators.
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing correspondence and emails received.
- Maintain financial records for receipt, donations. Accountable for Petty Cash
- Ensure sufficient Office supplies are replenished and equipment maintained.
- Attend CS-SDM events on behalf of CS-SDM when required.
- Ensure confidentiality requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure CS-SDM website is kept current.
- File documents and reports as necessary & maintain computer files and back-up computer data.
- Provide support to the Community Committees and liaise with Community Committee Chairs.
- Participate at Board meetings as required as a non-voting member of the Board.
- Notify proper signing authorities in adequate time to prepare cheques, letters, contracts and Bingo reports in sufficient time to meet time lines and statutory requirements.
- Prepare and make all deposits as required.
- Assist Treasurer as required.
- Assist Auditor as required.
- Processing of Bingo license applications, monthly report to City of Barrie, pick up any reports when required at Barrie Bingo Hall and issued licenses at City of Barrie Bylaw Enforcement office.
- Transfer of funds to reward account for payment upon signature of the President/Executive.
- Manage schedule when Volunteers ask to schedule the vehicle with the Office Administrator or Police Coordinator.
- Prepare purchase orders and quotes and obtain Treasurer’s approval for orders.
- Identify and apply for Municipal Grants and other Funding.
- Identify potential fund raising prospects and participate as directed by the Board.
- Stay current with computer and Social Media skills.
- Other duties as assigned
Submit cover letter and resume by Dec. 12th, 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by Canada Post / hand delivered to:
20 Rose Street